PUBLIC REQUEST FOR SERVICES – RMIS
CONSOLIDATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES – SUPPORT TO THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS, ALBANIAN STATE POLICE AND PROSECUTOR OFFICES (PAMECA V)
PUBLIC REQUEST FOR SERVICES – RMIS
PAMECA V (‘Consolidation of law enforcement agencies – support to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Albanian State Police and Prosecutor Offices’) is an EU funded technical assistance project supporting and assisting Albanian law-enforcement agencies in achieving their objectives. The main beneficiaries of PAMECA V project are the Albanian Ministry of Interior (MoI), Albanian State Police (ASP) and General Prosecution Office (GPO) and their relevant structures. PAMECA V is implemented by the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Italy in consortium with the Federal Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Austria and the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of France.
PAMECA V project seeks to recruit local short-term expert(s) or legal entity (ies) to support the Albanian State Police in improving the performance of their Resource Management Information System (RMIS).
RMIS system is an Oracle based database designed to manage ASP finance, logistics and human resources. Currently, only Human Resources (HR) module is functioning. HR module is a priority and should be properly maintained and updated.
Tasks and Services
The tasks and services to be performed include, but are not limited to:
- Cloning of current system on the new machines by reducing the current number of nodes;
- Migration of user’s data, employees’ data, HR audit records and migration of roles and responsibilities;
- Migration of personalizations from the moment of system implementation to date, retaining the traces and applied interventions and subsequent improvements;
- Retaining of data history;
- Testing and health checking the new system following set-up;
- Setting up automatic procedures for system maintenance;
- Sharing and transfer of knowledge with ASP IT relevant personnel;
- Reporting on the system, functionality, strengths and deficiencies, connections to other systems and feasibility of future improvements of the system.
Minimum requirements are:
- 5 years of experience in oracle platform
- Oracle Database Certified
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle application DBA, Oracle sysadmin and Oracle Server Administration
Should you be interested in performing the aforementioned services, please submit your offer, consisting of the daily fees (in Euro), the number of working days and your EU pass format CV/company profile in English language via email at:
Please quote the reference (Ref.No: 2017/348-036-2018/01) and its title (Public Request for Services-RMIS) and include your contact details (telephone number and email address) in your CV/company profile.
Individual or joint offers are allowed. Companies should also submit the EU pass CVs of the proposed experts.
For additional information with regard to the Terms of Reference of the Public Request for Services, please check the following link below
and the Delegation of European Union in Tirana website at:
Evaluation of Offer
The offers will be evaluated based on value for money principle. The successful candidate/company will be fluent in English and Albanian and with strong technical skills in the respective field. The successful candidate/company will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to work effectively on an independent basis as well as part of a team. Previous experience of working on EU-funded projects would be a strong asset.
If necessary, applicants should be available for an interview in Tirana during December 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email/telephone.
The closing date for receipt of offers is on Monday 17th December 2018 at 17.00 hrs. (Tirana time).